UK GDPR Introduction Course Lite
UK GDPR Introduction 2023 Lite Course
An ideal UK GDPR introductory lite course covering seven modules to enhance your knowledge and understanding and apply it to your job role within your organisation
This shortened course is aimed at employees who are not heavily involved in processing personal data but who need to be aware of the law.
Privacy knowledge can enhance your contribution to the organisation and build customer trust.
With Robert Healey CISRCP, CRCMP, CSOE
As new global data privacy laws are enacted locally and across the world, the impact of those on employees and business owners can be heavy. let us take you through the complexity of the UK GDPR after Brexit to enhance your knowledge. After each module, there is a quiz and on passing the course you can download our attractive certificate.
Robert Healey is a recognized expert in Global Data Privacy and Risk.
He has more than 30 years of experience in senior management roles across multiple industries. Robert is a Certified Information Systems Risk and Compliance Professional (CISRCP) as well as a Certified Sarbanes Oxley Expert (CSOE). A member of the International Association of Risk and Compliance Professionals, Robert has been ranked among the Top 3 Privacy and Security Experts by The Privacy Advisor, one of the Top 25 Cybersecurity Experts by CSO Magazine, one of the Top 100 Cybersecurity Influencers by Onalytica, and named to the list of “Top 10 People Who Can Help You Achieve GDPR Compliance” by Forbes.
● CSOE (Certified Sarbanes Oxley Expert)
● CISRCP (Certified Information Systems Risk and Compliance Professional
● CRCMP (Certified Risk and Compliance Management Professional
What you will learn from this UK GDPR Introduction course Lite
Across the seven modules, you will gain a solid understanding of the main building blocks of the UK GDPR and how to apply your knowledge in your role within your organisation.
- UK GDPR Law, Its history, its journey to the enactment on 1st January 2021
- Controller and Processor Roles: Roles of Data Controllers and Data Processors and their obligations to each other their relationship and obligations to Data Subjects whilst processing their data.
- Principles of Data Processing: The seven principles established under the UK GDPR. The principles apply to Data Controllers, Data Processors, and any recipients of personal data.
- Data Subject Rights: The Rights of Individuals (Data Subjects) and how they can be obtained and the period in which Data Controllers must fulfil the requests,
- Data Breach: An understanding of Data Breaches Data Breach types and actions needed when discovering a Data Breach
- Data Protection Impact Assessment: How Data Controllers and Data Processors should carry out a Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA)
- Appointment and Duties of a Data Protection Officer: understanding of the appointment of a Data Protection Officer and the duties they must perform under the UK GDPR:
Why is UK GDPR training essential in todays workplace.
UK GDPR training is a vital component in the quest to protect data. Done right, it can make for an engaging, informative experience that helps to protect people’s data and keep your company or organisation GDPR compliant.
Everyone who handles personal data at your organisation has a responsibility to the protection of that data and is expected to play their part in supporting compliance with the legislation.
Employers need to take GDPR seriously and consider the implications of falling foul of GDPR. In particular, they need to be able to demonstrate they’ve taken steps to train their staff to an acceptable level for their role. However, what is that level? Who needs training?
Frequently Asked Questions
Lets Get Your UK GDPR Training Underway
Take the first steps on your privacy training journey.